Four Hour Work Week Summary By Tim Ferriss
Hopefully this four hour work work summary will give you an insight to how Tim crafts a perfect working / life balance.
If you only take one thing from this book is that you don’t have to work at a job you hate, doing long hours that you shouldn’t have to do.
Get the book Here
Personally I kind of like the idea of only working four hours a week. The reality is that I would probably find it hard to let go and actually keep my hours down to that low.
But having said that the four hour work week summary is a perfect place to start. You can start trimming yours hours by being more productive if you worked at least one day from home.
From the out set Tim goes into detail how you can approach this with your boss. Also how to actually convince them it’s in their interest to let you do so !
I loved the part where Tim explains that 1 day working from home can become two. Then onto three or four. Eventually being able to completely work free from the office.
This is why the four hour work week summary is so powerful. It will lead you able to work from anywhere in the world and nobody would ever know you were actually pack backing in Australia or living it up in LA.
Four Hour Work Week Summary
Forget the old concept of retirement and the rest of the deferred-life plan – there is no need to wait and every reason not to, especially in unpredictable economic times. Whether your dream is escaping the rat race, experiencing high-end world travel, earning a monthly five-figure income with zero management. Or just living more and working less, this book is the blueprint.
This step-by step guide to luxury lifestyle design teaches:
* Tim went from $40,000 dollars per year and 80 hours per week to $40,000 per MONTH and 4 hours per week
* How to outsource your life to overseas virtual assistants for $5 per hour and do whatever you want
* Blue-chip escape artists travel the world without quitting their jobs
* How to eliminate 50% of your work in 48 hours using the principles of a forgotten Italian economist
* Trade a long-haul career for short work bursts and frequent ‘mini-retirements’.
This new updated and expanded edition includes:
More than 50 practical tips and case studies from readers (including families) who have doubled their income, overcome common sticking points, and reinvented themselves using the original book as a starting point
* Real-world templates you can copy for eliminating email, negotiating with bosses and clients, or getting a private chef for less than £5 a meal
* How lifestyle design principles can be suited to unpredictable economic times
* The latest tools and tricks, as well as high-tech shortcuts, for living like a diplomat or millionaire without being either.
Want more affiliate marketing books ?